Division Of/ is an award-winning digital innovation agency. We use technology to strategically shape the way people interact with brands.
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our growing team in NYC.
The ideal candidate is someone who has experience in a digital agency, is well-versed in project management processes, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Successful past candidates have been self-starters and independently driven.
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact for project stakeholders
- Plan and execute several digital initiatives from beginning to end
- Develop and maintain detailed project documentation
- Lead client training of end product post launch
- Manage project scope and identify risks
- Manage multi-disciplinary project teams
- Support business development efforts
- Adapt to evolving technologies
- Minimum 3 years managing website and app builds from concept to deployment in an agency environment
- Experience with Shopify and WordPress builds from concept to deployment
- Experience with issue tracking software
- Experience with project management tools
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying size concurrently
Competitive salary + bonus
Flexible paid vacation days
401(k) – after 1 year
Health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
Weekly lunches / Monthly team dinners
Late night Lyft rides home from work
Subsidized gym membership
Interested? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, portfolio, and the subject line “PM’ing at DO/”.