Research, strategize, architect, and design creative digital solutions that achieve real business objectives.
- +6 years working as a UI/UX designer creating digital and brand experiences.
- Experience managing and working with designers
- Proficiency in Adobe CC, Sketch, Principle, After Effects.
- A portfolio of work is required for consideration.
The mission for the designer is to research, strategize, architect, and design creative solutions that achieve real business objectives. They will:
- Utilize a deep understanding of design and web principles
- Conduct extensive research to better understand the role design serves
- Architect information that is efficient, organized, and intuitive
- Design creative solutions that are beautiful, innovative, and simple
- Exercise the highest level of quality assurance
- Contribute to the growing and evolving internal design system
Competitive salary + bonus
Flexible paid vacation days
401(k) – after 1 year
Health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
Weekly lunches / Monthly team dinners
Late night Lyft rides home from work
Subsidized gym membership